Registration Information for 2014
All information needed to register for courses and apply for financial aid is provided here.
Registration: February 15-April 15, 2014
Late Registration: April 16-May 1, 2014; $100 late registration fee.
Registrations are not accepted after May 1.
Returning students please note. You may not register if:
- You have an unpaid balance on your account.
- You are carrying more than one incomplete course grade.
- You have not completed the GRE and submitted scores.
- You do not have regular student status.
Graduates of the MED program qualify for the Covenant Fellows Program and may enroll in up to six credits per year of graduate MED courses at the tuition rate of $33 per credit hour if seats are available. Fees and housing are not covered in the Covenant Fellows Program.
About the Registration Packet:
- 2014 available February 15, 2014--Course Offerings List
- Course Sequence Chart maps out the schedule of courses during the on-campus session.
- 2014 available February 15, 2014--Book List.
- 2014 available February 15, 2014--Registration Form
- Details about on-campus housing.
- 2014 available Februay 15, 2014--Mark your calendar--details about the Convocation dinner and move-in times for the residence hall for those students staying on campus.
- Financial Aid Information.
- Guide to Banner and your college accounts. Very Important.
- Instructions to forward Covenant email account to your personal email account.
Remember: the registration period is February 15 through April 15; late registration is April 16 through May 1. Registration forms need to be received by the MED office on or before April 15 to avoid a late registration fee. NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MAY 1.
To register, please submit:
- 2014 Registration form and payment. Available February 15, 2014.
- 2014 Release of Information form. Available Februay 15, 2015.
- 2014 Financial Aid Application, if applicable.
- If you are eligible for the Tuition Reduction Plan, please make sure that the appropriate administrator at your school has submitted the required letter to Rebecca Dodson either by mail or email. Once the letter has been received, the tuition reduction will be awarded.
- Submit forms with payment. Options available are:
--by scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, paying the deposit by e-check, paypal, or credit card. To pay by e-check or credit card, go to scots.covenant.edu/paystudentbill.html. You will need your Banner ID. To pay by PayPal, go to PayPal website and follow instructions. When prompted for a payment email, use: email@example.com. Be sure to include your Banner ID with identification of payment.
--by mail to Master of Education Program, Covenant College, 14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750. Include check for tuition deposit payable to Covenant College.
Next Steps and FYI:
Once your registration documents have been received by the MED office, you will be sent a password for each course for which you are registered. You'll find the course folders on the MED website under Login. This will enable to you access pre-campus course materials and begin your course work!
Tuition will be assessed May 1 at which time the entire balance is due (interest begins accruing at the end of June on any unpaid balance).
Meals during the on-campus session are available for purchase on a meal-by-meal basis:
- breakfast $5.50
- lunch $6.50
- dinner $6.50
A meal schedule is posted each week and the schedule varies week by week. For on-campus resident students, commons areas are available in Maclelland and Rymer Halls for simple cooking. More information is made available to MED students closer to the on-campus session.
Please contact Rebecca Dodson if additional information is needed.
Updated: September 13, 2013
Back to The Program